Stellar student life at Athena School of Management! – PaGaLGuY

0


Einstein once said, “Any fool can know. The point is to understand. Keeping this aspect as part of the true essence of education in contemporary times, the goal remains to make students comprehensible. The idea of ​​instilling knowledge which sharpens students’ critical, creative and analytical sense makes any program and pedagogy exceptional in every respect. The same is true with B-school education considering the degree Most coveted and sought after MBA. The MBA degree takes a holistic approach to nurture the all-inclusive growth of students. It is not just about classroom teaching, but also extracurricular advancement, Extracurricular growth and exposure to the industry.With this, obtaining an MBA sharpens the overall outlook for students to become future industry leaders.

Athena School of Management offers an excellent Postgraduate Program in Management which opens up multiple avenues for students. This two-year program aims to develop future industry leaders and seasoned professionals. The pedagogy adopted in the classroom departs from the traditional method of formal teaching and adopts a case study approach to qualify the students’ critical, analytical and creative aptitude. It also helps the students to expose themselves in real time to the problems encountered in the business world. Drawing inspiration from Socrates’ dialogical communication method, 20% of the program is taught by faculty, while the remaining 80% is based on interactive group discussions, debates, projects, etc. Athena also has investment alliances with top multinationals and offers landmark internships with some of the best Indian companies. The campus is located close to Hiranandani, Powai, which is home to some leading multinationals, providing an industrial interface for students. The idea is not only to facilitate a bridge to the industry for students, but also to instill in them skills which facilitate their survival in the industry. International collaborations with some renowned world universities help to achieve this goal.

Not only that, but the very essence of the school, the students have all the praise for contributing to Athena. Devvrat More, a student of Athena, says that “the advice you get from Athena is impeccable.” Saksham Gupta, another Athena student talks about his motivation to choose the MBA. He says the very experience of pursuing an MBA in Mumbai has far exceeded his expectations. For Saksham, the interactions and experiences he received from the Rotaract club added to his experiential learning.

See what Athena students have to say about their internship experience-

For Vini Jain, it is the international immersive teaching that stands out the most from Athena. It also underlines the immense expertise involved in Athena’s faculty. They are renowned industry professionals and have made their mark in academia as well. The integrated program, interspersed with puzzle activities, appeals the most to Sunishka Gupta of the PGPM 2019-2021 bundle. The emphasis on personality development and overall student preparation speaks volumes for her penchant for Athena’s holistic approach.

This very trust that Athena built with the students ensured that Athena’s alumni were placed in the lead organization in leadership roles. Athena’s holistic alumni base and ever-growing base of talented advertising students speak at length about Athena’s success in delivering the best management education. To be called back by Athena’s counselors or to find out more, Click here.


Share.

Comments are closed.